SPC POWER provides a wide range of Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) services to support develops of new plants or operators expanding the capacity of existing facilities. Our skilled project teams deliver project-specific or turnkey sugar mill, power & utilities, renewable energy, biotechnology solutions. We have extensive experience in identifying, evaluating and recommending new or previously owned OEM equipment including Boiler, turbines, generators, transformers and E&IC across all phases of project development.
Our in-house knowledge covers balance-of-plant systems including boiler, HRSGs, condensers, fuel handling systems, precipitators, ash handling systems, water treatment plants, electrical & control systems, switch gear, and all fluid and gas processes, as well as the core rotating shaft equipment and MSW treatment plant.
Our experience includes Biomass power plant, MSW power plant, MSW treatment plant, Waste to energy power plant, Sugar mill plant project.
SPC POWER modular design strategy enables us to deliver integrated EPC services to construct power plant in Biomass, MSW, Waste to energy and Sugar mill plant configurations. We implement tested and proven processes to provide fast-track reliable power solutions.
These services include plant removal, relocation and reassembly services for existing power plants. From small industrials to large frame-type steam & gas turbines and everything in between, our relocation and construction teams are capable of completing the most challenging assignment.
Our wide range of EPC services include :
• Conceptual and detailed engineering
• Engineering studies to support new or plant expansions
• Third-party capital identification and recommendations
• Procurement of major equipment and balance of plant
• Project management
• Construction management
• Start-up and commissioning
• Performance testing
• Feasibility studies
• In country surveys for new projects
• Planning & scheduling
• Plant erection estimation
• Budget perparation
• Installation & commissioning manuals for plant and OEM equipment
• Design constructability reviews
• High pressure pipe fabrication
• Operation And Maintenance For Power Plant